Our experienced professional management team adopt a collaborative approach with our clients and project design teams to ensure effective project delivery through partnership and efficient design and construction methods.
Embracing our company ethos of adopting and implementing Lean construction principles, we work to deliver projects better, faster, and together, irrespective of the procurement path.
This balanced approach ensures early recognition of client value provides for early stakeholder involvement from the outset and enables us to take the lead in innovative approaches to construction solutions.
Fit-out and Refurbishment
Sheahan & Collins Construction is positioned to meet the demands of the commercial, educational, retail, leisure and industrial sectors with its specialist fit out and refurbishment services.
Our project teams have extensive experience working in ‘live’ building environments. We undertake significant pre-construction planning and appropriate consultations with project stakeholders and on-going coordination throughout. This ensures existing operations are not impacted. Additionally, we implement phasing where required to deliver the project satisfactorily.
Our aim is to secure repeat business by understanding and delivering on our clients’ needs and surpassing their expectations.
We believe by taking this approach we will add value to each and every project and become a contractor of choice.
Project Supervisor Construction Stage
The role of the project supervisor construction stage (PSCS) is to manage and coordinate health and safety matters during the construction stage of the project.
The PSCS stage is appointed before the construction work begins and remains in place until all construction work on the project is completed (www.hsa.ie 2018).
Sheahan & Collins Construction Ltd. management team has wide-ranging experience acting as the PSCS having previously had responsibility for the role on cross-sectoral projects, enabling us to provide a comprehensive and professional service for the role.
- Co-Ordinate the implement the Construction Regulations;
- Ensure collaboration between contractors in the provision of project information;
- Issue pre-commencement notices to the HSA, and coordinate any reporting of any accidents;
- Co-ordinate safe working procedures, site welfare and site security;
- Ensure construction workers have a Safety Awareness Card e.g. Safe Pass & Construction Skills Card;
- Appoint Safety Representative or Safety Advisor as required;
- Furnish the PSDP with all safety information required;
- Monitor contractor compliance, identify and take corrective action as required;
Point A Hotel
Carton House Hotel Bedrooms
Carton House Hotel Function Rooms
Monsignor O’Flaherty Road, Killarney
Block B, Maynooth Business Campus, Straffan Road,
Maynooth, Co. Kildare, W23 W5X7.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter
Tel: +353 1 541 3713