Sheahan & Collins Construction is seeking a Site Engineer to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a positive, professional attitude and have the flexibility to adapt quickly during periods of rapid change. Our head office is based in Maynooth, Co Kildare. You will be provided with a car/van to travel between sites and your salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Responsible for all site setting out and establishing / maintaining controls,
- Responsible for the overall surveying of the sites,
- Work efficiently ensuring strict deadlines are met,
- Oversee quality control and assist with safety measures on site,
- Resolve unexpected technical challenges and deal with any problems which may arise,
- Supervising and monitoring the site labour force along with liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, quantity surveyors etc.,
- Attend site meetings.
What You Need (but not limited to):
- You will have a 3rd level qualification in Engineering,
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office, Project, PowerPoint etc.,
- Portray strong technical ability and management skills,
- You will have strong problem-solving skills and show calmness under pressure,
- Effective time management skills,
- You will integrate well as part of an efficient, well run team,
- As Site Engineer you must have commercial awareness,
- You must have over 3 years’ experience working in the industry,
- Full Irish Drivers licence.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading construction company based in Kildare. If you are a confident and committed Site Engineer who works well under pressure, we would like to hear from you. If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact us on email@example.com or +353 541 3713 for more information.