Due to continued expansion and increased workload Sheahan & Collins Construction Ltd seek a Senior Site Engineer to join our team on residential, commercial and fit-out for projects in Dublin and the Regions. The ideal candidates will have a positive, professional attitude, be a team player and possess the ability to work on their own initiative where appropriate.
Sheahan & Collins Construction Ltd is seeking a Senior Site Engineer to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a positive, professional attitude and have the flexibility to adapt to multiple sites if necessary. Our head office is based in Maynooth, Co Kildare. You will be provided with a car to travel between sites and your salary will be commensurate with experience. Your initial projects will be in Dublin both southside and northside and you will be required to travel to our sites in Kildare and Killarney.
- Responsible for all site setting out and establishing / maintaining controls;
- Responsible for the overall surveying of the sites;
- Responsible for ensuring all details on drawings and specifications are adhered to;
- Oversee quality control and assist with safety measures on site;
- Resolve unexpected technical challenges and deal with any problems which may arise;
- Supervising and monitoring the site labour force along with liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, quantity surveyors etc.;
- Attend site meetings.
- You will have a 3rd level qualification in Engineering;
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office, Project, PowerPoint etc.;
- Portray strong technical ability and management skills;
- You will have strong problem solving skills and show calmness under pressure;
- Effective time management skills;
- You will integrate well as part of an efficient, well run team;
- As Senior Site Engineer you must have commercial awareness;
- You must have over 5 years’ experience working in the industry;
- Full Irish Drivers licence.
Dependent on experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading construction company based in Kildare. If you are a confident and committed Site Engineer who works well under pressure, we would like to hear from you. If you are interested in this role please apply today or contact us on the details provided for more information.