A Finishing Foreman is required to join the team and complete the fit out of a 141 bedroom 7 storey Hotel build on Parnell Street.
This will be the first Point A Hotel brand in Ireland.
Role and Responsibilities
- Liaising with Subcontractors to ensure programmes are maintained and services are coordinated effectively
- Project and Site Managers: subcontractors programmes and coordination
- H&S Officer: promoting the implementation of the Safety management System
- Purchasing: procurement of all bulk items and case goods/Material and plant requisitioning
- Implementation of daily and weekly programmes together with the issue of programme detail to subcontractors
- Attending morning and weekly meetings with subcontractors
- Maintaining the site diary-recording manpower levels for each subcontractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities
- Compile labour allocation sheets for all subcontract labour
- Control all plant and equipment
- Ensuring quality Control on all works items
The ideal candidate will have:
Trade qualified carpenter or other suitable trades person.
Preferably 3 years experience in a similar role.
Excellent interpersonal skills
Basic computer skills.
Interest in a Fit Out project.
Apply with your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 1 5413713
for more information.